Accident Report


Need Access?

As an active JCPS employee, you should already be able to enter accidents for students at the location where you work. However, some employees may need to be given the ability to report accidents at other locations. Also, users in the Principal role must be managed on an individual basis. To request access to other locations, or request to be assigned as a Principal at a location, please complete the form below. An e-mail will be sent to someone who is able to grant this kind of access.

E-mail Address: